Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunny day for my life~

wake up almost 11 in the morning.. after reading the message, change my clothes and went out took my pc at the centre~ really hope tat the pc will not got any problem agn~ =='' typing sms in the whole journey~ a bit wan vomit already coz PENING lah^^ haha~ not use de me :p

actually wan to buy something for making my art ">tortoise"~ unluckily, all the shops closed liao~ cant buy... hmm.. HATE HATE HATE>.<

reached home, clear up all "rubbish"in bedroom~ hiak hiak!!! scolded by my MUM agn~ owes complain me like to keep rubbish in bedroom~ i think i juz only like to kept handkerchief in bed room only lor :p

after cleaning up all the things, take a rest by playing wif the computer mini games~ nice nice o~ play until dun wan take bath.. haha~ then, mummy ask me having dinner 1st juz take bath lor coz later all the meals will finish by my sis~ hiak hiak^^

(7.00p.m) go cinepleX watched for the movie "ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS 2"~ cute and funny chipmunks made me laughed and laughed until my stomach wan exploded~ hope tat i can get 1 chipmunk too so tat can cheer up me in my life^^ haha~ especially like the "ALVIN"> after having KFC juz cum bck loR... tired and a happy day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment