Saturday, November 7, 2009

blooding

today i am very sad.. very disapointed.. my heart was blooding, breaking and exploded... why??? the word "break up" was very easy speak out from u.. i really can't do it... juz bcoz my silly, stupid, and foolish loving... i wait for u for whole night... i cried again.. in fact, i can saw tat i'm really weak.. i really can't stand for it anymore... why?? tis world got such cruel, shitting and extrem bad ppl treat me like tat.. even my parents nvr treat me like tat.. but why.. i still dun want leave him away.. why tis stupid me always suffer all the bad thing by myself everytimes... juz dunno why???

1 comment:

  1. why dont u think wider??it's ok~no people cant live without someone in this world...u must try to face it...maybe u can do it~urm..i mean u can do others things that can make urself happy...u never try it,why u make the decision so early~i just can tell u...just be yourself,dun make others control ur life...ok???haiz...

    ReplyDelete