Sunday, November 8, 2009


today i woke up at almost 12:3o noon.. the whole night felt like a huge monster pushing me into the HELL.. the 1st second i woke up, i scolded by him again.. juz bcoz of me found his fren last night.. actually i juz only wan to find him.. but nw, why tis matter look like i'm wrong.. i really can't accept it.. after argue wif him, i feel tired agn then continuous to slept until 2:30 afternoon.. OH MY GOD!!! why tis such amazing matter can solve it bu me.. i really already tried my best to be his best girl friend.. but why he still not satisfied.. i dunno wat should i do to him again..
after his mood bcum more better, we two go for jogging at taman jubli park tis afternoon. b4 i went out, i scolded by my mum.. i really disapointed why my mum also not know me very well.. why when my mood juz bcum more better already then she want to scolded me again.. i argue wif him made me very tired and sad already why she still nid to scolded me again without any reason.. SHIT!!!
in tis world, nobody will know wat i'm thinking already except GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment